November 8-10, 2023
Location: VIRTUAL (Webinar)
Please click the link below to download the Registration Form:
CBIC Registration Form – November 8-10, 2023
- Commercial Course Outline
- Commercial Inspection Course Summary
- View Sample Pages From Our Commercial Course Textbook
- Download Commercial Building Inspection Course Textbook Order Form
- Accolades from Previous Attendees
- This course is three days long, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day (Eastern Standard Time)
- This course is approved for 10 HIABC Membership Education Credits, 22 of ASHI Continuing Education Credits, 20 CREIA Continuing Education Credits, 21 InterNACHI CE Credits, and 20 CAHPI Continuing Education Credits
- This course follows the protocol set out by the ASTM Standard E 2018-15 for Property Condition Assessments
Here is your opportunity to grow your business!
A company providing residential and commercial inspections garners more respect than a company doing residential alone! Commercial inspections can generate up to 40% more revenue than residential inspections in an equivalent amount of time.
The benefits to your business can be substantial. We invite you to take the first step in expanding your services, as well as your profits.
During our three-day Commercial Building Inspection Course you will learn all you need to know to get your Commercial Inspection Division up and running. Our instructors are professional engineers, with over 30 years of commercial building inspection experience.
While there is no mandatory prerequisite to take the Commercial Building Inspection Course, we find that people who have a background in home inspection, commercial construction, architecture, engineering, property management or facilities management, will be able to maximize the benefit of the material covered in the course.
Our comprehensive commercial inspection textbook, included in the course cost as a PDF format. You will leave with a wealth of information including sample inspection reports, consultants’ reports, and information on quoting inspections, proposals, report writing, costing, and relevant business issues. Click here to purchase a hard copy.
What should you expect?
You will learn how to get into the commercial inspection business. We will cover everything from business practices to technical inspection, with special emphasis on the the TEAM approach (Technical Experts And Management) to commercial inspections. You will learn where and when a consultant is required, and how to find and work with consultants.
The class size is limited in order to maintain a personalized education experience.
Phone 416 964 3246 or (toll free) 1 866 964 3246
or email Tracy Gaudet at firstname.lastname@example.org.